We hope these tools and information help to ease and relieve your anxiety. It is our goal to demystify the legal process and to create clarity around a time of major change and trauma for families in transition.
- Tool #1: Getting Started
- To help you get started with the mediation process, we have created a list of items that may be required during your meetings. Please note that some of these items may not be applicable to your specific situation.
- Tool #2: Budget Form
- In order to help you achieve financial clarity, the following form will help you in organizing your financial life. This form is designed to help you see what funds will be needed to maintain your lifestyle. Please remember that this is an average of twelve months of expenditures for each category.
- Tool #3: Holiday and Vacation Schedule
- It is felt the children will adjust better when they can have a sense of certainty and organization in their life. The following list will serve as a guide in helping you organize these holidays and vacation time.
- Tool #4: General Parenting Concepts and Warning Signs of Distress in Children
- With more than 30 years of experience in providing guidance to parents, Howard Levitt has created the following information as a guide to parenting children. It is recognized that this is a difficult time for all family members and this guide will make it easier for everyone to adjust to their new life.
- For more information, please contact us.